Gua sha is a traditional Chinese therapeutic practice widely used throughout the past centuries. Therapists scrape or rub gently specific areas on the patient’s body until their skin turns to red; sometimes, the patient’s skin turns a dark, almost purple shade of red, which signals that the treatment brought toxins to the body’s surface. From Western point of view, gua sha is a form of intense deep tissue massage. Gua sha can effectively relieve muscle tension, muscle pain, cough, and nausea.
- Made of Jade Stone, which contains beneficial minerals to skin beauty and body health
- This particular wave form jade scraper is ideal for massaging the palms, fingers, finger joints and even the nose.
- The ergonomic fish shaped Gua sha allows you to expertly apply pressure for better trigger point release, fighting of adhesions, and reducing atrophy.
- Not only can be used for Gua Sha therapy, but also a perfect small handheld massager for deep tissue or trigger point.
- Every piece is unique, the color might be slightly different.
- Ultra nice touch feeling that never hurt your skin.
- 12cm long, 3.7cm wide.